Personal Alarm W/Keyring
- SUPPORTS CHARITY: Pink version benefits National Breast Cancer Foundation (over $1.4 million donated so far!) Red version benefits RAINN- the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
- TRUSTED BY MAJOR HOTEL CHAINS AND CONSUMERS WORLDWIDE: Including Hilton, Hyatt, Sheraton, Marriott, DoubleTree, Drury Inn
- ATTENTION-GRABBING: 120 dB dual siren alarm helps call for assistance in an emergency and helps deter attacker, audible up to 600 feet (185 m) away
- VERSATILE AND USER-FRIENDLY: This sleek, compact and modern keychain attaches to backpack, purse or keys for convenient, instant access, plus greater value with batteries included (requires 4xLR41)
- SIMPLE TO USE: Pull the metal chain from device to sound 120 dB alarm
- REUSABLE: Push pin back in to stop sound and use again
- BROAD CONSUMER APPEAL: Great for children and a personal safety option for any age
How long will my alarm sound?
The alarms will continue to sound until the keychain is put back into the alarm, or the battery runs out.
What if I sound my alarm on accident?
Some people think that the two circles on the alarm's surface are buttons that you use to sound the alarm. However, the alarm is actually activated by pulling the keychain out of the alarm, and it's highly unlikely you'll do so on accident. If you do, simply place the keychain back into the alarm and it will stop sounding.
What kind of battery does my SABRE personal alarm require?
SABRE's Personal Alarm - Keychain with LED Light and Personal Alarm with Key Ring both require 3xLR44 batteries, which are included. The Mobility Device Alarm (great for seniors) requires 2xAA batteries.